Monday, May 28, 2012

My new baby


My son Arthur was born yesterday! Here he is in a video this morning, out in the garden and saying hello to his brother. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150827836130303
There are so many topics I could blog about today....
  1. Agonising contractions
  2. A fabulous midwife
  3. A re-education on gas and air
  4. Almost a water birth
  5. Shoulder dystocia
  6. A 10lb2oz baby
  7. Uterine contractions during breast-feeding
  8. My big fat left-over mummy tummy
  9. Older sibling jealousy
  10. Winter babies and summer babies
.....But I'll save it all for another day.

I'm so happy to simply announce that our gorgeous son Arthur is healthy.

In fact, I think that this afternoon, sitting in the garden feeding him while my toddler Hector played in his sand-pit with my husband, was probably the happiest moment of my life so far.

2 comments:

  1. That's lovely to read Katy! Congratulations! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, they should really warn people about those uterine contractions second time, I wanted the gas and air back!

    ReplyDelete