Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Membership competition winners

Introducing 3 inspiring mums!

Laura, Sharon and Elena have committed to their post-baby exercise goals in our competition, and won membership with Ready Steady Mums.

Here is what they said about winning

Laura Cheng
WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW! I am so very very happy, I am incredibly excited as I can't seem to find any time to exercise, I know it must be possible so RSM's help will be invaluable. I know everyone worries about their figure but its hard going from being totally happy with your body which I was to how I feel now. Can't wait to begin the road back to body happiness!
My goal is to be confident enough to wear a bikini...can't imagine doing that because of my horrid tummy and stretch marks!

Sharon Tidball
So excited to have won my Ready Steady Mums membership. Despite having done pilates up until 2 weeks before the birth, having a C-section really knocked me and core exercises I used to find easy I now struggle with.  I can't wait to get started on my new programme and get some confidence, not to mention my old wardrobe back.
Rory was born by emergency C section which is playing havoc with my quest to get back in shape. Goal - losing a stone and the overhang I appear to have been left with!


Elena Hough

I am very excited!!! I am really looking forward to getting started with Ready Steady Mums after the little one arrives.  I know that it will be the inspiration I need to achieve my goal :)My little one is due on 5th November. My goal is to slim down for my best friend's wedding in April. Bridesmaids dress here I come!


Welcome ladies! We're looking forward to supporting you... and joining in the celebration when you achieve your postnatal fitness goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment