Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Olympic Dreams for mums and babies

I always wanted to be a Olympic Gymnast. We set up an Olympic stadium in my friend Lauren's living room. Our mums loved it that we vaulted over the sofa back. Back in the day I could actually do a back-flip and the splits... 

But let's be realistic. I am 5'9", and anyway I never could do those double back-somersaults, let alone a no-handed front flip on a beam. So it's down to Beth, Louis and the gang to win the medals for Team GB instead.

Well done Team GB Men's gymnastics Team in London 2012

And how amazing are the Team GB gymnasts? They're so humble and modest, and they're real champions. I'm totally inspired! I've been walking more upright and pointing my toes as I push my buggy. And when no-one is looking I'm stretching my hands above my head like I'm about to begin my floor-routine before I take the shopping out the bags in the kitchen. Oh I love the Olympics. 

If I was a teenager I would DEFINITELY have a big crush on Louis Smith. Such support for his team-mates, he was loving the moment, he's gorgeous and brilliant. I hope he makes it in fashion like he wants to next. And I hope he becomes the mega pin-up he deserves to be.

Now if I have anything to do with it, it's Louis, along with Sam Oldham, Daniel Purvis, Kristian Thomas and Max Whitlock who I want to be a role-models for my children. 

Chaps, what do you think are their chances? Here are the best routines my champion babies know: 

My Olympic Champion Baby Videos
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150820593845303
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150950194720303

No comments:

Post a Comment