Friday, April 13, 2012

Second time mums, don't we know it all?

Just 5 weeks to go until Tuncer baby 2 arrives!

This time round I don't always know to-the-day how far pregnant I am, I've sometimes even lost count of the weeks! I certainly haven't agonised over what music I'll want playing in labour. And we still haven't decided on names...

Laid back? Not really, it's just that my toddler is right here all the time, and there don't seem to be any breaks to contemplate the beauty of pregnancy!! I can't believe how different it is.

I recently went on a course, just for second time mums, with Eilish Saba. I loved it so much I gave a little testimonial about it which you can watch here.

Does this resonate with anyone else who's on pregnancy number 2? Do any veteran second time mums have any tips for me? I'll let you know how I'm getting on later in May.....

2 comments:

  1. Sticker books were my saving grace to keep No.1 occupied whilst feeding. Also its a nice idea to have a present ready to give to your No.1 from the new baby when they arrive, that way they start off on the right foot! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sticker book acquired! Thanks for the tip. Now hmmm what's the perfect present from baby bro? Maybe a tricycle.....

      Delete