Saturday, September 1, 2012

FAB mums of 2012


I'm devoting my blog in the next few weeks to my new series of FAB (Fit After Birth) mums.

If you know a real-mum who's FAB or if you have a story to share about your own exercise journey please post on the wall of our Facebook page. Or for the overly-modest, please get in touch directly katy@readysteadymums.com.

To get you in the mood you can read about the mums who featured last series.

And here are some photos of me training with some FAB mums and chilling out afterwards.

What kind of FAB mum are you? Have you tried our survey to find out? 

We're all different, but we certainly have one thing in common: our amazing bodies have produced our babies!

Let's celebrate. Next week I'll have the first story for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment