Saturday, December 17, 2011

Be in my Katy Club?

I AM PREGNANT AGAIN!

Katy Tuncer - pregnant again
I am so excited about having another baby. Looking forward to lots of advice e.g. how to cope with a toddler when you're feeling like a pregnant whale... how to look after 2 under 2...
...pause... breathe...

Well today I am announcing that I will be embarking on my own Ready Steady Mums postnatal exercise programme again after Tuncer baby 2 arrives in late May. And I'm calling on all pregnant ladies due in May/June 2012, to join my virtual club.

I hereby invite you to join me for the journey (and get special offers just for Katy Club members). Let's encourage, inspire and celebrate together - I'm looking forward to hearing from you!  (KatyClub@readysteadymums.com)

I will also be filming a prenatal workout video in February, coming out next summer. If you'd like to be in it, please let me know.

Happy blooming and glowing, Katy x

No comments:

Post a Comment