Sunday, July 3, 2011

Setting up Ready Steady Mums

Hello Fellow Mummies,

It's been a year now since I started working on Ready Steady Mums and we're almost ready to launch.

We provide tailored postnatal fitness programmes on-line, just for mums.  The website is working and lots of mums, including me, have been trialling the service.

Thank you my wonderful test-users!  

Please email me if you want to join in too as a test-user and start getting fit now - katy@readysteadymums.com.

How does it work?  You register and tell us a bit about yourselves - your pregnancy, birth, health, fitness, lifestyle preferences etc.  We create a fitness programme just for you, just at your pace.  It will include guidance from the very start of motherhood - right after birth you'll focus on looking after yourself and doing some gentle activity before you begin exercise.

I'm really sporty myself and passionate about doing fitness properly.  Ready Steady Mums is safe, effective, convenient and fun.  Being part of our community also helps you meet other friendly new mums locally, actively embracing motherhood together.

I'm back in shape and loving being a mum, a very big welcome to Ready Steady Mums to you all.



1 comment: